Re: Single angle bending member

Joe,

I cannot speak to the 13th edition as I don't have it yet, but the 3rd
edition LRFD as well as the 9th edition ASD have rz as well as alpha
(angle of Z axis to Y axis) for single angles.  I would assume the 13th
edition would have those value as well.

And if you have rz, the Iz=rz^2*A (since rz=sqrt[Iz/A]).  Or you can use
the formula in chapter 17 if you really enjoy torturing yourself.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI