Re: Dynamic Analysis

For me, diff eqs never really fazed me for structural dynamics (or in
general).  What go me in my dynamics course was when the prof started
talking about and trying to explain Fourier transformations.  Talk about
zipping past my head at light speed.  Now that I am smarter and wiser
(hopefully) than I was back in school, maybe it would be a different
story.

Scott
Adrian, MI