Re: Sloshing Damping

if one doesn't want to wade through all of those equations, and has a good 3D element in their finite element stack, why not throw aside the equations, and run a discreet FE model trying to match actual activity in a tank.  if one wants to match the equations for tank forces, one might feel satisfied that they have a good element.