re: dynamic analsyis

After reading Chistopher Wright's structural analysis Bible/Aesop/Greek Myth allegory, I am even more intimidated of seismic analyisis, 3D modeling, FEA, etc... I think he is saying I have to wander the desert for many years with a large bamboo stick, having many battles with simple static problems, ascending from gravity loads, to snow and bear-like wind loads, searching for the chosen one who shall be my sensei, who lives alone in a non-descript mountain hut doing engineering problelems with an abicus and writing in berry juice on birch bark, and strangley enough the sensei resembles David Carradine?

I am definitely staying in Florida.....  Alligators are easier to avoid then tigers anyway.

Andrew Kester, PE
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
Lake Mary, FL
BEGIN:VCARD