RE: dynamic analsyis / design models

I like it!

Has more application than my concept of a Brain dead unimaginative block of
silicon!

Equally applies to all the hand written calculations.

It amazes me how many engineers can design beams fastened to fresh air.
Crunch all the numbers, based on assumptions, but unaware that what is shown
on the drawings cannot exist. Isolated from any real project the numbers may
be correct, the mathematics may even be impressive, but applied to the real
project totally irrelevant.

Regards
Steven CONRAD Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust