Ram Advance, RISA3D, SAP2000

Dear List members,

        I would like to get your opinion regarding this three softwares. I have used Risa2D (Dos Version and its very a good program during the  DOS days. I have also evaluated Risa2D windows version and found it very good specially its Concrete Design feature and built it Code combinations. I have used AVWIN 98 which is an excellent 3D software as I have mentioned in my previous Postings. I tried to evaluate SAP 2000 but I encountered some errors in its analysis results when I exported AVWIN 98 data to SAP 2000. I have not evaluated RISA3D. The reason I am asking this is because and planning to upgrade to RAM Advance which came from AVWIN 98.

      Your comments will be highly appreciated. Thanks

 Alex C. Nacionales
Insight Technology Solutions
Iloilo City, Philippines