Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASCE 07-2005 Unbalanced Snow[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASCE 07-2005 Unbalanced Snow
- From: "Jake Watson" <jake.watson1(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:39:15 -0700
ASCE 07 has changed the unbalanced snow load requirements yet again. The snow load profile places the maximum unbalanced load at the ridge. As someone who has spent a fair amount of time in snow country, I don't think I have ever seen that load pattern. The commentary indicates there are "studies" available to document this pattern but doesn't cite any references. Does anyone know those references or studies?
Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT
- Prev by Subject: RE: Architects and Budgets
- Next by Subject: RE: ASCE 07-2005 Unbalanced Snow
- Previous by thread: Ram Advance, RISA3D, SAP2000
- Next by thread: RE: ASCE 07-2005 Unbalanced Snow