To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Dynamic Analysis
From: TBerair(--nospam--at)technip.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:46:15 +0100

It depends how deep you want to go. There are many publication that could help you, the best of course is "Dynamics of Structures" Clough and Penzien. But I think the best way to learn this is to enroll in graduate class, which should give you a solid base.

Good luck

Tarik BERAIR, PE, M.ASCE
CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
TECHNIP France
PARIS-LA-DEFENSE
Tel: +33-(0)1-40-90-11-13
Email: tberair(--nospam--at)technip.com

"Will Haynes" <gtg740p(--nospam--at)gmail.com> 22/11/2006 00:23
Please respond to seaint