Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Old concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Old concrete
- From: "Brian K. Smith" <smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:53:18 -0600
I am working on adding some roof top units to an existing building. Date of original construction is unknown. The roof framing consists of a 4.5" concrete slab on 8"x14" monolithic beams with square columns. In a few areas, the slab was demo'd previously for added vents, etc. The rebar is 1/2" square and twisted, 7"oc each way. Anyone ever seen such?
Brian K. Smith, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Fw: Now Available The Boltable Enbed Plate
- Next by Subject: Re: Old concrete
- Previous by thread: cantilever wood diaphragm
- Next by thread: Re: Old concrete