PCAWall versions

I was wondering if anyone knew the version history of
PCAWall.  I know they are currently on v3.5 and we
have as far back as v2.0 in our office.

The reason I ask is because an engineer has just
submitted calculations with v1.1 in the header.  This
seems grossly out of date to me, but I'm not sure
which code this version designs to.  I plan on giving
him a call to discuss, but I thought I would see if
anyone out there knew.

Thanks!

Brian