ASTM Standard

 I am looking for an yield strength of steel based on
ASTM A305-56T.

I have both 1996 and 2004 editions but it does not cite A305
specification.

I have looked at old books. They do refer to ASTM A305 with fs = 30,000
psi.

I am interested in fy value.

Please let know, if list server(s) hasthe fy value.

Himat Solanki