Re: informal survey of listserve users

Leave it the way it is please.

The only thing I would suggest is stronger spam stuff since I believe nearly all the spam I have ever received was a result of participating. I had to switch to Gmail for my SEAINT Listserver emails because I was getting bombarded by spam from the listserver about 7-8 months ago.

As to the format of the list-server. It's great the way it is. The archiving process should be done more often like it used to (quarterly) and perhaps that will save you some server space and cut down on people asking the same questions every few months. It's hard to find old topics for at least 3 years in the archives because you can't get to the page (although admittedly, I haven't tried in a long time).

my 2cents
-gm

Gerard 'Jared' Madden, SE, PE

Madden Engineering