Re: informal survey of listserve users

Scott:

Another, arguably better, link to the Listserv archive is http://www.seaintarchive.org/group/seaint/.

Regards,

Badger Stan

On 12/6/06, Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu> wrote:
Martin:

I would echo what many others have said: basically leave it as is in terms
of format and use, but look to improve the archive.

At a minimum, when SEAOC/SEAOSC updates that SEAINT website, they should
update the links on the SEAINT website to the archive
(http://www.seaint.org/mailarchive.asp ).  Those links are WOEFULLY out of
date.  The archive is still there and functioning, but for some reason the
links to it on the SEAINT website have not been updated since 2002.  FYI
(and for others information), you can reach the full, complete and
up-to-date archive at: http://euken.net/group/seaint/.  It is fully
up-to-date and is constantly, automatically updated.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp