Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Long pipeline seismic design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Long pipeline seismic design
- From: "Jimenez, Jorge A." <jajimenez(--nospam--at)csagroup.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:40:22 -0400
I found information in Internet regarding with the fuel pipelines seismic design. The sources refers to the use of the 'Multiple Support Excitation Analysis (MSEA)' for long pipelines, an approach developed for the Trans-Alaska fuel pipeline. There are any federal regulations that states the MSEA as a mandatory method for seismic analysis? Which is the boundary between the use or not of the MSEA? What about for non fuel-transmission pipelines, like long water lines? What about buried pipelines?
Jorge Jimenez, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Loining List Server
- Next by Subject: Re: Long pipeline seismic design
- Previous by thread: [Fwd: Re: informal survey of listserve users]
- Next by thread: Re: Long pipeline seismic design