Re: AISC - DESIGN MANUAL AISC GUY QUESTION...

I attended an AISC seminar on 9-28 and just received my book last week.

~Kyle

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Jones" <mjones(--nospam--at)ecilr.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 2:31 PM
Subject: AISC - DESIGN MANUAL AISC GUY QUESTION...

Can any AISC guys answer my question...
The AISC website shows the manuals available for order again. When do we
receive our manuals if we attended a seminar and purchased the manuals
but were told the manuals would be mailed to use later.  It has been
over a month since we attended the seminar (10/11/06) but still no
manual.

Thank you for your time.