RE: spiral shank nails

Andrew,

You must mean 0.099" diameter.  Evaluation Report NER-272 [available on line
at icc-es.org] lists deformed shanks [which it defines as the general
description for ring-shank and screw-shank nails] of that diameter with
length of 2-1/4".  Tables 4, 5, and 6 give diaphragm values for various
thicknesses of plywood.

Nels

Nels Roselund, SE
njineer(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net