Re: Design Checking - Here and Now and Future of Engineering

I use ArchiCad by Graphisoft; it is very easy to use and implement vs. AutoCad Revit in my opinion and has more control on translation of drawings to DWG format for importing or exporting to consultants. Has links to some popular structural packages. Just waiting for Risa-3D's link to ArchiCad.
Joseph