Re: Design Checking - Here and Now and Future of Engineering

After reading Jordan's post, I was thinking, as he was, that those systems are 10 years down the road for the average firm. Then you come along and say that your one man office is into it. More power to you. I hope you or someone else can elaborate on how you are handling it. Cheers
Gary