RE: Design Checking - Here and Now and Future of Engineering

Eric

I’ve worked on contract as a Cad drafter in several consultancies with QA systems, but most only really cover traditional document control procedures for contract administration, none have any thing that really deals with the issue of design. Not sure how they managed to get QA accreditation. If you have a system that covers design that is excellent, and the first I have heard off.

The greater success with the design engineers is likely because CAD technicians are not structural technicians. You need them to focus on structure or whatever and not the CAD system.

Regards

Steven CONRAD Harrison

B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust

Roy Harrison & Associates