RE: Blast Resistant Design

Thanks Conrad.
 I will look into the ISE research papers.
S.Sehdev

"Conrad Harrison" <sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com>
12/18/2006 10:06 AM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
RE: Blast Resistant Design

Sanjay

I found a paper on the net a few months ago on blast resistant design, but it really only talked about progressive collapse and robust design, it didn’t really identify the blast loads. (I think it was US army core paper, I can dig it out if you like)

Also the journal of the institution of structural engineers has had several research papers on blast design over the last two years, if you have access to.

Regards

Steven CONRAD Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust
Roy Harrison & Associates