From: Sanjay.Sehdev(--nospam--at)fluor.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Blast Resistant Design
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:49:37 +0530

Hi
I am looking for a good book or software to  design a steel frame work to
resist blast load. Can anybody give me a lead?
Sanjay

the views of the company.

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail