Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
BLAST RESISTANT DESIGN[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: BLAST RESISTANT DESIGN
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:12:54 +1100
I am looking for a good book or software to design a steel frame work to
resist blast load. Can anybody give me a lead?
If you want to know what you are doing, it is better to start with a book.
There is an old-time classic
EXPLOSION HAZARDS AND EVALUATION
By W.E. Baker et al
Elsevier Scientific, 1983.
For steel framework, you do not need a code with an extensive dynamic capability.
You may go for one if you wish, but it will be a long learning curve and will not pay.
Sincerely, Gregory from Oz
- Prev by Subject: RE: Blast Resistant Design
- Next by Subject: RE: Blast Resistant Design
- Previous by thread: RE: Blast Resistant Design
- Next by thread: RE: Blast Resistant Design