Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Steel Stack Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel Stack Design
- From: "Brian S Bossley" <BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:14:59 -0500
Thanks. Is this an area of structural design that basically requires a special software program? Or is it conceivable that I could design one by hand? Looking at the Lincoln Arc Welding book, it looks like it was pretty complex before (especially with breeches), but not to the point where you absolutely NEED a special computer program, but then I don’t have ASME’s publication yet.
From: Daryl Richardson
Two good references are
1. ASME STS-1-2000, Steel Stacks (There may be a newer addition).
2. Tubular Steel Structures, James F. Lincoln Arch Welding Foundation.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel Stack Design
- Next by Subject: Re: Steel Stack Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel Stack Design
- Next by thread: Re: Steel Stack Design