Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Design Requirements for Bldgs > 100 ft.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Design Requirements for Bldgs > 100 ft.
- From: "refugio rochin" <fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:38:14 -0400
I am investigating now, but I thought I would question in case some one has some additional information.
I have not designed a 10-story building before. The tallest building I have looked at is a 7-story building that just fell under the 60 ft and below criteria/limit for design.
What are the changes in design requirements when going more than mid-rise?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Design Checking - Here and Now and Future of Engineering (UNCLASSIFIED)
- Next by Subject: Design Requirements for Bldgs > 100 ft.
- Previous by thread: Happy New Year
- Next by thread: Design Requirements for Bldgs > 100 ft.