Design Requirements for Bldgs > 100 ft.

I am investigating now, but I thought I would question in case some one has some additional information.
I have not designed a 10-story building before.  The tallest building I have looked at is a 7-story building that just fell under the 60 ft and below criteria/limit for design.

What are the changes in design requirements when going more than mid-rise?

Refugio