Design Requirements for Bldgs > 100 ft.

I should mention we are using ASCE7-05 for design loads, and generally IBC as governing code.
Refugio

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: refugio rochin <fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
Date: Dec 18, 2006 9:38 AM
Subject: Design Requirements for Bldgs > 100 ft.
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

I am investigating now, but I thought I would question in case some one has some additional information.
I have not designed a 10-story building before.  The tallest building I have looked at is a 7-story building that just fell under the 60 ft and below criteria/limit for design.

What are the changes in design requirements when going more than mid-rise?

Refugio