From: "refugio rochin" <fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Design Requirements for Bldgs > 100 ft.
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:38:14 -0400

I am investigating now, but I thought I would question in case some one has
some additional information.
I have not designed a 10-story building before. The tallest building I have
looked at is a 7-story building that just fell under the 60 ft and below
criteria/limit for design.

What are the changes in design requirements when going more than mid-rise?

Refugio