Re: Driveway surcharge on retaining wall

Ah, no.  That is a copyrighted document that you should pay for just like
everyone else.  You can order it from ACI (American Concrete
International).  Their website is www.concrete.org.  I believe that you
can order an electronic version if you need is ASAP.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI