Buildings > 73 ft

What I found out in my search for information about buildings > 100 ft, I found that due to the period of the structure using T = Ct hn ^ 0.75, that it will be greater than 0.5 s.  In this case, if we have a liquefaction potential or other site class F, then we will require a site analysis.

Otherwise, in SDC D and E, there are not many limitations on the type of structure we use.  The next cuttoff for many building types will be at 160 ft.

If SDC F, then the tallest building for many building types is 100 ft.