Re: Steel shape availability grey tables

They used to have the Zx (Plastic Modulus) tables in the Silver LRFD book that had BOLD LETTERING for the MOST ECONOMICAL shapes...don't have the new one here at home to see if they've carried it over. In the LRFD, the shading usually indicated 50ksi steel, but now with A992 can't remember what the new manual does (YES, I STILL RELY ON THE SILVER LRFD BOOKS)

I'm sure Charlie C can help you out.
hth,
-gm