Re: Costs of Tenant Improvements

Not sure I understand the question. Are you OVER 200k over project budget on just 1 floor  T.I.'ing all four floor? (hence you'd be 800k over on the whole building) ?

Building something for 20 bucks a square foot seems very low. It would have to be something EXTREMELY repetive and very large scale to get that low.

I don't have a good answer for you for just interior stuff, but I'd imagine that the floor finish and ceiling finishes alone are 15 bucks a square foot including labor.

-g