Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Steel shape availability grey tables[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel shape availability grey tables
- From: "Jimenez, Jorge A." <jajimenez(--nospam--at)csagroup.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:03:25 -0400
Probably because the ‘Steel Availability’ tool in the AISC webpage, that give you the up-to-date information.
Jorge Jimenez, PE
From: Paul Feather
Why is it that the new AISC manuals do not have the grey shaded areas in the shape tables for sizes that are foreign produced or typically mill order?
I always liked having the grey lines in the table to give you a heads up before specifying that the shape maybe really hard to get. Is there a separate section in the manual that I am not keyed into that provides the same info?
Paul Feather PE, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel shape availability grey tables
- Next by Subject: Steel Stack Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel shape availability grey tables
- Next by thread: Costs of Tenant Improvements