Re: Test Message

Thanks to Bill Cain, S.E. for confirming that I am again receiving the email for the seaint listserver. For what it's worth, it appears that the seaint lsitserver will not accept some email addresses. When I "unsubscribed" back in September to go on vacation, I couldn't get back on with my "earthlink.net" address, (tried numerous times), so established a new "hotmail" address which the listserver accepts.

Larry Hauer S.E.

From: BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Test Message
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:01:17 EST

you are

In a message dated 12/22/2006 6:55:33 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net writes:

Test  message to see if I am back on the list  server.

Thanks

******* ****** ******* ******** *******  ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:  http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*   This email was sent  to you via Structural Engineers
*   Association of Southern  California (SEAOSC) server. To
*   subscribe (no fee) or  UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
*    http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to  seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*   send to the  list is public domain and may be re-posted
*   without your  permission. Make sure you visit our web
*   site at:  http://www.seaint.org

Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley  CA