----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 7:23 PM

It?s been a strange year for my family ? filled with difficulties and challenges that are only now reaching equilibrium. We have learned to change that which we can, and to accept that which we can not and finally to have the strength to face toward a brighter and challenging future with hope.

I wish to pass on my family thoughts to each of you ? my professional peers and, many of you, my close personal friends. We wish you and your families all the best, but most of all, we wish that the future be free of animosity, fear and anger in this dynamically changing world and provide to pledge a new path built on friendship, tolerance and an appreciation for our differences.

My you all enjoy the holidays and take a special pause to see what these days really mean to each of us. Carry this reminder into your future and bring the same equilibrium and respect of nature that we seek in the profession we practice.

We wish you our joyous best and good health to you and yours ? today, tomorrow and there on.

With our fondest regards,

Dennis and Marilyn Wish

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer