Changes to Structuralist Lists and websites

Just a short note (yeah, you've heard that one before ). It is time for me to consider the renewal of my web host. At this time I have decided not to renew with JaguarPC and am considering some other options. Most of my decision comes from the lack of time to activly work on my website in the last year and the low volume of e-mail coming through the topic specific lists I've set up.
This has been a difficult decision considering the availability of other resources that can serve the same purpose at little or no cost. Most recently I have started to play around with Window's Live Spaces. I am experimenting now with a Home Construction web page on Windows Live at:
http://HomeConstruction.spaces.live.com/

In the next few weeks, I will be able to see how best this site will accomodate my needs. In the mean time, I would like to ask anyone who is currently on a Structuralist.Net listservice, or anyone who would like to have a discussion forum created for a specific topic in engineering e-mail me at dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net or at d_wish(--nospam--at)msn.com and simply tell me the list you are subscribed to and / or the main topics you are interested in participating with. I will create the spaces and place your e-mail addess in the approved "friends" group so that you will have access to the site. Please start by viewing the HomeConstruction site noted above to get a feel for what the Windows Live Spaces can provide.

On one other note - my office computer crashed and for the next several days I'll be unable to respond quickly to any e-mail. Please feel free to send e-mail to either address, but it may take a few days to get back to you.

Have a very happy and Joyous New Year!

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer
Structural Engineering Consultant