Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
aluminum welds[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: aluminum welds
- From: "Andrew Kester, PE" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:24:54 -0500
Does anyone have a website/PDF with tables for various aluminum weld strengths?
We have a weld for type 4043, but I would like a table with more than just that value if possible.
First Alum welding stuff I have had to look at in years, and all my books and info were at a former employers.
PLEASE CC ME DIRECTLY if possible..
Thanks, and happy new year to all.
Andrew Kester, PE
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
Lake Mary, FL
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Andrew Kester;PE FN:Andrew Kester, PE EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com REV:20061229T152454Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: Re: Aluminum Channels
- Next by Subject: Anchor Systems Specifications
- Previous by thread: re: headed studs
- Next by thread: re: railroad ties