Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
concrete topping on plywood floor sheathing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: concrete topping on plywood floor sheathing
- From: "Bruce Holcomb" <bholcomb(--nospam--at)brpae.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:58:19 -0600
I’m looking for design information for concrete topping over plywood floor sheathing, but haven’t found anything. Typically, I haven’t needed to consider any shear capacity from the topping, but I have a project that I am not getting enough capacity from the plywood and thought I’d explore the shear capacity of the topping. Can this be done? Anybody know what computer program to use? (Just kidding… I mean do you know of any references?) And how do I get the shear load into / out of the concrete topping? Thanks!
Bruce D. Holcomb, PE, SE
Vice President & Structural Engineer
Butler, Rosenbury & Partners
YOUR VISION. OUR FOCUS.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete Slump
- Next by Subject: RE: concrete topping on plywood floor sheathing
- Previous by thread: Re: Welded elbows in carbon steel pipes
- Next by thread: RE: concrete topping on plywood floor sheathing