concrete topping on plywood floor sheathing

I’m looking for design information for concrete topping over plywood floor sheathing, but haven’t found anything.  Typically, I haven’t needed to consider any shear capacity from the topping, but I have a project that I am not getting enough capacity from the plywood and thought I’d explore the shear capacity of the topping.  Can this be done?  Anybody know what computer program to use?  (Just kidding… I mean do you know of any references?)  And how do I get the shear load into / out of the concrete topping?  Thanks!

Bruce D. Holcomb, PE, SE

Vice President & Structural Engineer

Tel: 417.865.6100

Dir: 417.521.6125