Re: concrete topping on plywood floor sheathing

Have you considered High Load Diaphrams?   This requires wider supporting joists to be able to nail multiple lines of nails.  I haven't look at these for a while, but it may be possible to obtain shear values up to 1800 plf.   There is an ILegacyO report which will provide you with the values, but I'm not at my office.

Click on:  www.apawood.org/pdfs/unmanaged/ES1952.pdf

I presently have some of these diaphragms in a heavy URM building proposal design in order to eliminate a horizontal truss diaphragm arrangement.

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
neil moore and associates
consulting structural engineers
shingles springs, california