Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
eccentric braced frames[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: eccentric braced frames
- From: "Bruce Holcomb" <bholcomb(--nospam--at)brpae.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:06:12 -0600
Are there any references with prequalified connections for eccentric braced frames? I’m looking designing an eccentric braced frame (inverted V) with a link for the brace to beam connection. I definitely don’t want to do qualification testing… are there prequalifed connections for this condition?
Bruce D. Holcomb, PE, SE
Butler, Rosenbury & Partners
- Prev by Subject: DSA Roof Mech. Unit
- Next by Subject: Re: eccentric braced frames
- Previous by thread: Re: Aluminum Rectangular Tubing
- Next by thread: Re: eccentric braced frames