Re: Aluminum Rectangular Tubing

Thanks Everyone. Very helpful.

The aluminum is for small aluminum decorative bands that extend off the side of the building. They pop out  about 2 ft max and are exposed to the weather.

The architectural details call for them to be painted "Metallic Silver".

I'm checking the outriggers (2" square tubes) for the cantilever effect and designing the end plate anchorage to the building wall. There is welding of the tube end to the anchorage end plates.

-g