Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Aluminum Rectangular Tubing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Aluminum Rectangular Tubing
- From: "Robert Kazanjy" <rkazanjy(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:48:59 -0800
Aluminum railroad cars have been painted for years with no problems. A wash primer is used prior to coating.
V 780 470 5187
On 1/5/07, Robert Kazanjy < rkazanjy(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
I strongly recommend against paint for alumimum
aluminum is meant to be anodized for decorative purposes but then that's the architects job, right?
Painting is just asking for problems downstream.
Good point but IMO the art of priming seems to have been lost of late.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Aluminum Rectangular Tubing
- Next by Subject: aluminum weld
- Previous by thread: RE: Aluminum Rectangular Tubing
- Next by thread: eccentric braced frames