Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 10-story russian bldg[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: 10-story russian bldg
- From: "refugio rochin" <fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:31:02 -0400
that's the one, yes, haunting ground might be a better word
Home is a subjective thing, but maybe it is this one:
Michel Blangy, P.E.-----Original Message-----Where is that 10-Story Russian home? I have deleted it from my archives, but I want to see it again !
From: refugio rochin [mailto:fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 1:01 PM
Subject: 10-story russian bldg
Thanks in Advance.
- Prev by Subject: RE: 10-story russian bldg
- Next by Subject: 14' Tall concrete Wall
- Previous by thread: RE: 10-story russian bldg
- Next by thread: Fee proposal for 100, 000 sq. ft. Wood frame condominium building over PT underground parking structure