Fee proposal for 100, 000 sq. ft. Wood frame condominium building over PT underground parking structure

Good morning:

I'm writing a proposal for a 3 story wood-frame condominium building over a post tensioned conc. underground parking structure in Los Angeles.

The total area of the wood frame building above is about 100,000 sq. ft. and the underground parking is about 50,000 sq. ft.

I appreciate your input about the fee.

What would be an appropriate fee (breakdown) for the 100,000 sq. ft. wood frame and the 50,000 sq. ft. underground parking?

I did a similar project for the same developer last year but I have a feeling that I had underestimated the project.

The architectural for wood-frame building, is not straightforward and there are complications on the plans.

Regards
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar
Private email <k(--nospam--at)hemmatyar.com>
California