Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Foundation settlement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Foundation settlement
- From: "Mark L. Puccio" <mpuccio(--nospam--at)mpsqrd.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:07:12 -0600
Does anyone know of a published standard that states what typical allowable foundation and or SOG settlements can be. I am looking for something similar to the allowable deflection criteria in table 1604.3 of IBC 2003 but for foundation settlement.
Also, is there a published Structural Engineers Code of Ethics or Standard of Care –
Mark L. Puccio P.E.,S.E.
MP-Squared Structural Engineers
- Prev by Subject: RE: Footing design for uplift (yield line)
- Next by Subject: RE: Foundation settlement
- Previous by thread: Fee proposal for 100, 000 sq. ft. Wood frame condominium building over PT underground parking structure
- Next by thread: RE: Foundation settlement