From: "Mark L. Puccio" <mpuccio(--nospam--at)mpsqrd.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Foundation settlement
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:07:12 -0600

Does anyone know of a published standard that states what typical allowable
foundation and or SOG settlements can be. I am looking for something similar
to the allowable deflection criteria in table 1604.3 of IBC 2003 but for
foundation settlement.

Also, is there a published Structural Engineers Code of Ethics or Standard
of Care -

Thanks,

Mark L. Puccio P.E.,S.E.

MP-Squared Structural Engineers