RE: Foundation settlement

Here is a link to a law firm that publishes and freely distributes legal
update newsletter on construction law.

http://www.feg.com.au/Construction%20Law%20Updates.html

The last one: No. 611: When one bore hole is not enough

Concerned residential footings, and a lot more besides (flutter of cables).

The legal cases referenced seem to be taken from around the world and not
limited to Australia.

Regards
Steven CONRAD Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust