re: condo fee proposal

Casey,
Looks like you are the best person to answer your own question. If you did a similar job last year for the same developer, then you have a perfect basis for this new project. Compare square footages, levels of architectural complication, your man hours for the other project. Developers are going to expect similar pricing if not slightly reduced if it can be something that can be reused, or at least enough elements that you could reuse from your drawings. If your price changes quite a bit you may want to explain what changed, how you underestimated your last fee proposal, etc.

I don't think anyone on the list will get you as accurate of a proposal as yourself, but maybe some guys in your area can give you a SF estimate for comparison purposes.

I find proposal writing/ fee determination to be one of the most challenging parts of running an SE firm, regardless of the size of the project..

Andrew Kester, PE
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
Lake Mary, FL
BEGIN:VCARD