From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Fee proposal for 100, 000 sq. ft. Wood frame condominium building over PT underground parking structure

Good morning:

I'm writing a proposal for a 3 story wood-frame condominium building over a
post tensioned conc. underground parking structure in Los Angeles.

... last year but I have a feeling that I had underestimated the project.

The architectural for wood-frame building, is *not* straightforward and
there are complications on the plans.

Regards
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar
Private email <k(--nospam--at)hemmatyar.com>
California