Re: OT: SE's in movies and TV

Gerard,

Jeff Bridges plays a widower of an FBI agent killed during a standoff with
some home-grown "terrorists" and is a little bitter towards the FBI.  Then
comes along Mr. Sarandan who appears to be a mild mannered, normal
neighbor, who happens to supposedly be a structural engineer.  Eventually
we learn that he is actually a home-grown terrorist that ends up setting
up Bridges as the bomber of the FBI building in DC, only Bridges figures
it out too late.  Pretty good movie.

Scott
Adrian, MI