From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 4:41 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: History, Not Politics

Ralph,
It is a truly regrettable thing over there.  I argued with a good friend
of mine from Florida- a fellow Canadian, who has immigrated there and
was a strong Bush supporter, before this began.  Unfortunately I was
right and I get no satisfaction from that.  I can only think of the
tremendous waste of young lives - particularly the US troops as I am
ex-military (as is my friend) and I met a lot of US service people when
I was still in.  But how can you undo a mistake like that?  Looking at
what I just wrote, I really don't have much to say but I thought you
might like a little support.
Gary