RE: No Subject [[existing bonded pretensioned residential slab]

I assume a post-tensioned structure would be recognizable from the presence of huge anchor blocks on site, but how would a pre-tensioned structure be recognized on site?

Further how safe is it to go cutting the tendons?

Regards

Steven CONRAD Harrison

B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust

Roy Harrison & Associates